Steel cut shapes production
Cutting is performed using two processes - oxygen + acetylene and plasma. We have six CNC cutting machines – VANAD.
Three of these machines are equipped with oxygen-acetylene burner and plasma burner. We use plasma sources HPR260 and KJELLBERG of highest ranks - Hi Focus 440i neo.
- Cutting medium - oxygen-acetylene: max. sheet thickness: 350 mm, max. width 3500 mm, max. length 12 500 mm.
- Cutting medium - plasma: max. sheet thickness: 50 mm, max. width 3500 mm, max. length of 12,500 mm
At our production facilities, we are able to produce shapes weighing up to 20 tons.
Due to the large number of cutting CNC machines, variants of cutting media and the stored amounts of a wide range of sheets we are a major producer of steel cut shapes in the Czech Republic.
Thanks to above mentioned aspects, the company is able to meet all customer demands.
We provide blasting on continuous blasting machine MAXIMA 1250x750-4/11 from OTECO CZ, which is used for surface treatment of steel cut shapes, sheets, profiles, pipes, weldments and other materials.
Max. dimensions of blasted objects are: Height of 700 mm, width of 1200 mm, length of 12000 mm, min. thickness of 5 mm, load ratings of roller tracks: 1000 kg / 1 m.
The quality of surface treatment according to ISO 8501-1 SA 2 1/2. Blasting is performed using abrasive material - steel, heat-treated granulate S280 and S33.
Sales of sheets
We offer hot rolled sheets in a wide range of quality and size. We provide additional ultrasonic tests according to valid standards and additional tests of mechanical values, which are conducted in accredited laboratories. We realize sales of sheets from our stocks that are purchased from domestic and European smelters.
Assortment of sheets:
- Construction steel according to EN10025 S235JR (+ N, + AR) S355J2 (+ N + AR) S355NL / ML, S420NL / ML, S690QL, S960QL
- Steel for pressure purposes according to EN10028 P265GH, P355GH, 16Mo3, 13CrMo4, P355N, NH, NL1
- Carbon steel according to EN10083 - C45, C50, 42CrMo4
- Fine grained steels with higher yield strength - S355NC, S420NC
- Sheet thickness: 3-350 mm
- Sheet width: 1000 - 3000 mm
- Sheet length: 1000-12000 mm
We provide cutting of sheets to the desired dimensions.