Production halls are equipped with:
- Seven burning CNC machines VANAD – burning with oxygen-acetylene and plasma. Plasma source: HPR260 and KJELLBERG Hi Focus 440i neo (technical parameters are described in section ´STEEL CUT SHAPES PRODUCTION´)
- Laser machine VANAD KOMPAKT B and R Laser 20/90 with IPG fiber laser and head Procutter from Precitech.
- Continuous blasting machine MAXIMA 1250x750-4 / 11 from OTECO CZ - Max. dimensions of blasted objects are: Height of 700 mm, width of 1200 mm, length of 12000 mm, min. thickness of 5 mm, load ratings of roller tracks: 1000 kg / 1 m. The quality of surface treatment according to ISO 8501-1 SA 2 1/2. Blasting is performed using abrasive material - steel, heat-treated granulate S280 and S33.
- Lathe for roughing of logs - tech. Parameters: Max. turning diameter of 800 mm, max. turning length of 10000 mm, max. weight of roughed piece of 8000 kg
- In our three halls of 7,100 square meters, we have six cranes, each with capacity of 12.5 tons.